Bethlehem Christian Academy is currently accepting applications for a Head Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
• Responsible for all aspects of the girl’s high school basketball program.
• Must be available to work with middle school and elementary feeder programs.
• Assist in maintaining high academic standards for all student athletes.
• Assist athletic director in the hiring and/or retention of assistant coaches by recommending prospective coaches when needed.
• To work cooperatively with other head athletic coaches in order to operate a well-balanced athletic program.
• To foster among the athletes, parents, and spectators an appreciation of the values of athletics, a desire to win, an attitude of good sportsmanship, and a sense of pride in self, team, and school.
• To work directly with the strength and conditioning coach to help with the training, conditioning, and performance of the girls basketball teams.
• To lead, supervise, and assist the assistant coaches in their efforts with teams assigned to them.
• To be present and personally direct the team at all varsity contests and to be present at as many junior varsity games as possible. He/she will also be responsible for the supervision of his/her athletes at all basketball functions.
• To recommend to the athletic director the type and amount of equipment and supplies needed to conduct the basketball program successfully.
• To provide for the inventory and care of equipment.
• To perform other duties related to the position of head athletic coach as requested by the athletic director.
• Must be a believer of Christ and comfortable signing a statement of faith.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Willingness and ability to develop a strong basketball Program
• High school varsity basketball head coaching experience preferred
• Must possess strong organization and communication skills
• Demonstrated successful basketball coaching and playing experience
• Strong capacity to build and maintain relationships
• Must have a strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others.
Bethlehem Christian Academy is a PreK2-12 Christian school located in Bethlehem, Georgia committed to creating a desire to know and serve God in the hearts of our students. We do this by equipping them academically, physically, spiritually, and socially to fulfill God’s purpose in their lives. The position of head varsity girls basketball coach is for the 2022-2023 season with the possibility of an extended contract. Teaching positions may be available
as well depending on the needs of the school. Interested candidates for the position of a head varsity girls basketball coach should visit www.bethlehemchristianacademy.org
to complete an application online. Applicants can contract the Athletic Director, Tim Early firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. APPLY HERE >>>